ANOTHER AWARD ALREADY?!
I’d like to start by saying thank you to Ericotrips’ Emmanuel Eromonsele for considering me for this award. It is such an honour. If you are not familiar with his blog, I recommend you head over there right after this. For some of the most useful tips for travel around Nigeria and soon going international, he will be your guide. Click HERE to invade his blogdom and make sure to follow.
Now here are my responses to the questions he had for me;
- What inspired you to become a blogger?
I love to think, I love to write, and I love people. So the question was, “how do I connect all three together?” Ah! Start a Blog. And that really was it for me.
2. How do you balance your day job and blogging?
Honestly, I don’t know how I do it.
3. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Not very far actually. I think I live about two hours away and can breeze in and out of the place as I please. Pretty convenient, I will say.
4. What is your favourite Quote?
I have two of ‘em.
“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands…” (King James Version, Isa.49.15-16)
“For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Rom.8.38-39)
–PAUL the Apostle of Jesus Christ
5. What is a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
Nothing comes to mind, really.
6. What is one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
LAUNDRY! I don’t like it. We just don’t have a good relationship and I really wish we did. In spite of this however, I still find myself doing my laundry. Sigh.
7. When you joined the WordPress Community, what were your thoughts? Did you have any expectations? Was there any specific reason you chose blogging? (Apart from being passionate about writing)
I thought, “My, such a supportive bunch!” I think it would be a dangerous thing to engage in anything without an expectation. I expected to be a help to people. I expected to write. I expected to learn. And I expected to grow, and by the grace of God I have done them all.
Now my nominees for the Real Neat Blog Award are;
What I’d like to know are these;
1. What is the bravest thing that you have done?
2. If you didn’t have to work to make money, what would you do instead?
3. What is the most difficult thing you’ve had to overcome?
4. What is the weirdest realization that you’ve had? For example, I once considered that I’d never be able to see my face as others do without a reflective surface.
5. What is the newest thing you’ve learnt about yourself?
6. What is the most ridiculous thing you ever heard? If you prefer, you can tell me the most preposterous thing you ever believed until you realized you’d been deceived.
7. What on earth are you particularly grateful for?
These are the rules to follow;
1. Display the blog award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Provide a link to their blog.
4. Answer all the questions given to you.
5. Nominate 7-10 bloggers of your choice.
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Thank you so much for reading all the way to the end of this post. If there are any other juicy tidbits you’d like to know about me, my comments are at your disposal. Ask away. To my nominees, I do hope you have fun with the questions I created for you. Till next time, Lots of love.