What’s up, my beautiful people! I am very excited to let you know that I have been nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by the amazing Xandria. I only just recently discovered her blog but I am glad that I did find it. I like what I see and I’m sure you would too because she shares such quality content. Do check out her blog right here and let’s get into the questions she has prepared for me. Hehehe, here we go.
- Favourite song?
I actually do not have a favourite song right now. I like different songs for different moods. A few that I like are;
Break your heart- Taio Cruz
Intentions- Justin Bieber
Liability- Tape Machines
2. What is your life Motto?
What would Jesus do? Do that!
3. Most embarrassing moment?
In the university, I once fell flat on the ground in front of a class of about 800 students and they weren’t even in my year.
4. Favourite Disney/Pixar movie?
My favourite Animation from Disney is Tangled. I think I might have seen this only I don’t know, a million times?!
5. A book you would recommend to anyone?
Prison to praise by Merlin Carothers. I read this book and then made everyone in my house read it too. It’s a really good one.
6. Least favourite food?
This is certainly the easiest question.
7. What is one piece of advice you’d give your teenage self?
Enjoy school and teenage hood.
8. What do you miss the most about not being in quarantine?
I miss being able to shop conveniently.
9. What is your favourite scene in a movie?
My movie of choice is the animation Megamind. Honestly, the entire film is full of remarkable scenes that it is difficult to just pick one fave. One of my best scenes has to be Megamind emerging out of the water fountain and saying “olloo” to his arch nemesis Tighten.
I love MegaMind! It’s brilliant!
10. If you had to live in a different country what country would it be?
Britain perhaps. It seems like a lovely place.
11. What is your favourite thing about yourself? #SelfLove
I love that I have very good relationships with people.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I’m a twin
2. I love dancing but happen to not be good at it. At all! Thus, I have such great respect for good dancers.
3. I workout every day.
4. I like to fix and fit things together. I usually only would involve a third party to help fix my electronics or do other activities after I have tried and failed. One of my most popular things to say has to be, “I can do it by myself.”
5. I have a degree in International Relations and Political Science.
6. I’m an involved talker which means that I find it very difficult to talk and do something else at the same time. It’s all or nothing baby.
7. I cook well.
8. I’m a homebody.
9. My idea of fun is unlimited data and time on YouTube and Pinterest. What a good day!
10. I’m a huge picture person. More often than not, I will wear out the photographer from making him/her take hundreds of shots. Now that I mention it I think I should be a model.
11. I’m a skinny foodie.
Since I have been very privileged to be nominated for this award, I would like to introduce you to this set of absolutely incredible and supportive writers.
My questions for the nominees are;
1.What is writing/blogging to you?
2.What drives your life?
4.Define fun for you?
5.What makes you happy?
6.What bothers you?
7.Your favorite book?
8.One unusual thing about you?
9.Who inspires you and why?
10.What are your hobbies?
11.Who are you?
The rules are simple
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Share 11 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers
5. Ask your nominees 11 questions
6. Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Thank you so much Xandria for nominating me. Thank you to everyone who reads and supports my blog. You’re all amazing. Have a pleasant day.